The quality of your courses can make or break a student’s decision to continue with your online program. Just offering static, print materials in an online format doesn’t cut it anymore—students expect more. Learn how educators from across the country are redesigning their course materials for online delivery. In a recent webinar series on Best Practices in Online Course Design, presented by SoftChalk and Quality Matters, educators shared how they design and deliver high quality online courses.
You’ll learn about:
- Best Practices in Online Course Design
- Adding Accessibility to Online Courses
- Promoting Learner Interaction and Engagement
- Course Technology Elements to Ensure Quality
- Incorporating Assessment and Measurement Tools