Tech tip of the month...
Recommendations for using videos in your lessons
Incorporating media, especially videos, into your lessons help break up text and keep your students engaged. There are a number of options for including videos in your lessons so we'd like to share our recommendations with you!
Recommendations for using videos in your lessons:
- Put your video on a streaming video service, such as YouTube
- Insert the video as a widget to optimize the size and speed of your lesson
- Utilize the My Files feature within your SoftChalk Cloud account
- Check the file format of your video to make sure your students can view it in their browser
- .mp4 files inserted as a linked file are the most compatible across various browsers
Check out this FAQ for the full details of each recommendation.
Have additional questions?